07 February 2007

Books, books, books

Since I'm expanding my horizons, I decided that all the reviews that I have to write for Young Adult Lit, I'll post here. Since they are due tomorrow, you'll get to see which books I'm reading and what not. I may add some extra comments to these that I couldn't for the assignment and what not.

Since my homework is not done, I can't post my findings, so I'll just give a list of the books that I read for this time:

--The Giver by Lois Lowry
--A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry
--Deathwatch by Robb White
--The Killer's Cousin by Nancy Werlin
--Surviving Hitler: A Boy in the Nazi Death Camps by Andrea Warren.

That's all of them. Only 5 per time. The review on The Giver will be longer then the rest of them 'cause I have to do 4 short reviews and 1 long one. Don't worry, the short ones will have my opinions as well. ^_^

Well, until I get my homework done, I bid you farewell.

No comments: